Tredegar 01495 309 098

Cardiff 02922 093 373

How much would your motor insurer pay out if your vehicle was written off or stolen?

It’s very likely that they will only pay out the current market value of your vehicle – it’s also very likely that this will be less than you paid for it or less than any outstanding finance you have on it

How can you protect yourself against this financial loss

This is where GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) can help. If your vehicle is written off or stolen and declared a total loss by your motor insurer, Combined GAP will cover the difference between the vehicle market value and the net invoice price you paid for it or any outstanding finance (whichever is greater)