Our COVID-19 Statement
DSCV COVID-19 Statement
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic we would like to assure our customers and suppliers that David Spear Commercial Vehicles are closely following the government and relevant authorities’ guidance of the situation. We are doing everything in our power to ensure we’re creating a safe and healthy environment for everyone who are in contact with us.
We will be following guidelines and advice set out by W.H.O and Public Health Wales, ensuring that any changes are implemented immediately.
At this stage, no member of our team or extended staff have any confirmed symptoms of COVID-19, has been in contact with anyone who has contracted the virus or has recently returned from any effected areas abroad.
Due to the nature of our business where face-to-face interactions are the norm in our daily running, we are taking particular measures to minimise any risk of contracting or spreading the virus. These measures are as follows:
- For the foreseeable future we have instructed our staff to manage all non-essential meetings via web-based technologies rather than face-to-face
- Additional cleaning of our entire workspace and equipment
- Staff working from home where possible
- Regularly speaking with customers, suppliers and staff to ensure no one is at risk when visiting our sites
- Continued promotion of good hand hygiene
In addition to the above precautions business will be running as usual and we will do everything in our power keep any disruptions at a minimum. If we are made aware of any staff members who have come in to contact with COVID-19 or have contracted it, we will follow all W.H.O and Public Health Wales guidelines at that time.
Please be re-assured that we are doing everything possible to minimise the risk of this pandemic to our staff, clients and suppliers during this difficult time.
If you would like to discuss any of the above with us, please get in touch by e-mailing email@example.com