Job Vacancy: Sales Executive
Salary: OTE £35k+
Contract Type: Permanent
As a Sales Executive, you will report directly to the Sales Manager, and play a vital role in greeting and liaising with our customers. You will be the customer’s all-important first point of contact and in addition to discovering the type of vehicle that they require and recommending a make and model that is most fitting to their commercial requirements, you will show our customers around the forecourt, answer all of their queries confidently and relay the important features of each vehicle in our range. Whilst also being comfortable with taking them through the best funding options available.
Maintaining the highest standard of customer service is a prerequisite and as a Sales Executive you will devote your time to delivering this requirement. Our Sales Executives must also maintain good communication and relationships with all departments to ensure that a vehicle is ready for handover and all the relevant paperwork is completed within our agreed timescales and to the standards required.
Other main duties include
- Demonstrating vehicles to our customers – including details about its specification, payment terms and paperwork
- Providing information and selling finance, warranties, accessories in line with company targets
- Working with and managing the CRM system and prospect development system to create new and repeat business
- Keeping up to date with new products, features, accessories and associated benefits
- Liaising with the Sales Manager and Purchasing manager or equivalent for vehicle appraisals on part exchange and adhering to the appropriate process.
- Understanding targets and performance and working towards and achieving targets in the following areas:
- Unit Sales
- Finance Penetration
- Warranty Sales
- Working with other members of the sales and customer facing teams to ensure that all vehicles are maintained correctly including:
- Presentation of the vehicle on site
- Price Boards
- Compound presentation and vehicles within the compound lined up and in pristine condition
- Working with marketing, handover and workshops to ensure that all sales enquiries / sales are managed swiftly and
professionally and the vehicle is available for collection or delivery within the allocated slot.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please post or email your application to James Brookman, Sales Manager at David Spear Commercials, via Crown Business Park, Dukestown, Tredegar, Gwent, NP22 4EF or firstname.lastname@example.org